DMCA Policy

It is our policy to respond to allegations of copyright violations in accordance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. § 512.

If you believe our site contains content or activity that infringes upon your copyright, or that our site refers or links users to an online location containing infringing material or activity, you may submit a written Notification to us containing all of the following information:

  1. Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to be infringed;
  2. Identification of the specific material that is claimed to be infringing in sufficient detail for us to locate the material on our site;
  3. The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.  I further warrant and represent that all information contained in this notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that I believe is being infringed.”;
  4. Your full legal name and the mailing address, phone number, and email address where you may be reached; and
  5. Your physical or electronic signature.

Once we receive your Notification, we will respond expeditiously to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material or activity and take reasonable steps to promptly notify any user whose material or activity has been removed or disabled.

If you believe your content has been mistakenly removed from our site as the result of a DMCA Notification, you may submit a Counter Notification to us containing all of the following information:

  1. Identification of the material which has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
  2. The following statement: “I warrant and represent, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.  I consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which my physical address is located, or, if my physical address is located outside of the United States, then I consent to the jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and I will accept service of process from the person who provided notice of the alleged infringement or an agent of such person.”;
  3. Your full legal name and the telephone number, mailing address, and email address where you can be reached; and
  4. Your physical or electronic signature.

Once we receive your Counter Notification, we will promptly forward a copy to the person who filed the Notification, along with notice that we will replace the removed material or enable access to the disabled activity.  The removed material or disabled activity will be replaced or enabled no sooner than ten (10) and no later than fourteen (14) days following our receipt of your Counter Notification, unless we receive notice that the person who submitted the Notification has filed a court action seeking to restrain you from engaging in the allegedly infringing activity.

DMCA Notifications and Counter Notifications must be submitted to our DMCA Designated Agent at:

DMCA Designated Agent

Coast 2 Coast Mixtapes LLC

1233 SE 122nd Avenue

Portland, Oregon 97233



Please be advised that anyone who submits a DMCA Notification or Counter Notification knowing that it contains a material misrepresentation may liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, incurred by the alleged infringer, by any copyright owner or authorized licensee, or by a service provider, who is injured by such misrepresentation.  This page is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice.  If you have any questions regarding the DMCA or other copyright laws, including whether you have grounds to file a Notification or Counter Notification, we suggest that you contact an attorney.