Coast 2 Coast Performance Opportunities
Artists submit your songs to be considered to perform at upcoming Coast 2 Coast Events across the nation for Platinum and Grammy Winning Producers, Label Executives, Radio DJs and more! Our Coast 2 Coast Events bring together hundreds of Artists, DJs, Models, Media, Producers and more from every market to network and take their careers to the next level.
Submit your songs below to be considered for this exclusive opportunity. Only approved artist will be allowed to perform, if you are selected there is an associated performance fee. You will be emailed all payment details if you are approved.
Coast 2 Coast LIVE LLC would like to thank you for using our website (“Site”) to purchase an opening performance slot (“Performance”) at a concert for a major artist (“Concert”) from a third-party promoter (“Promoter”). By utilizing our Site and making a purchase for a Performance slot, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Performance and Concert details, including, but not limited to, the date, time, venue, and headlining artists of the Concert, as well as the Performance fees, Performance length, and number of Concert tickets and passes included in a Performance purchase, are provided to Coast 2 Coast LIVE by the Promoter, who is not an agent, employee, partner, principal, or affiliate of Coast 2 Coast LIVE LLC. As such, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information, although we utilize our reasonable best efforts to do so, and we expressly disclaim any and all warranties in this regard. In addition, we cannot, and do not, make any guarantees as to the total number or the order of opening Performances at a given Concert or the permitted length of any Performance. All Concert tickets and passes shall be provided to you by Promoter, and we shall not be responsible for Promoter’s failure to provide the agreed upon number of tickets or passes or for any other breach by Promoter of any representation made by or on behalf of Promoter with regard to the Performance or the Concert.
- Payment of the applicable Performance fee must be made in full at the time of your purchase, and all Performance fees are fully nonrefundable for any reason other than cancellation of the Concert.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, venue rules, and instructions from Promoter and venue staff during the Performance and at all times while on the Concert premises. Your Performance may be cancelled if it is reasonably determined by us or a third party that your participation in the Concert would result in the violation of any applicable law, rule, or regulation, or would create a dangerous or hazardous situation for us, yourself, the Concert attendees, other performers, or any other individual, entity, or property.
- You agree that your image, likeness, and voice may be recorded during the Performance and used, distributed, broadcast, published, publicly displayed, publicly performed, and used to create derivative works in any and all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, by any means, and for any purpose whatsoever, whether commercial or non-commercial, in perpetuity without any compensation to you by us, Promoter, the venue, the headlining artist, and our respective agents, employees, staff, licensees, and assignees. You shall not possess any rights, title, or interest in such recordings.
- We, the Promoter, and our respective licensees shall have the right to utilize your name, likeness, photographs, and biographical materials in connection with promotional and informational materials related to the Concert, in any and all media, prior to, during, and after the Performance in perpetuity. You agree that any and all promotional materials created and/or distributed by you related to the Performance or the Concert shall comply with any and all rules, instructions, guidelines, and regulations provided by or on behalf of Promoter and shall not violate the rights of any individual or entity.
- You warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and that you are under no physical or mental disability which would impair your ability to participate in the Performance. You agree to provide us with accurate identifying and contact information and you represent that you are under no disability with regard to your ability to understand and agree to these terms.
- You warrant and represent that your Performance, and the contents thereof, shall not violate the rights or liabilities of any individual or entity, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, nor shall your Performance be in violation of any applicable laws or regulations concerning defamation, hate speech, obscenity, or inciting speech.
- Your participation in and attendance at the Concert shall be at your own sole risk, and you, and your heirs and successors, hereby release and discharge Coast 2 Coast LIVE LLC, and any and all of our agents, assignees, licensees, employees, principals, and business associates, including, but not limited to, Promoter, to the maximum extent permissible by law, from any claim of any nature arising as a result of any injury or damages of any kind sustained, or alleged to have been sustained, by you, your property, or your invitees as a result of or related in any way to your entry to the premises.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Coast 2 Coast LIVE LLC, and any and all of our agents, assignees, licensees, employees, principals, and business associates, including, but not limited to, Promoter, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, damages, liability, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in conjunction with any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, violation of rules, regulations, or governing laws which occurs as a result of, or is related to, any action or omission undertaken by you with regard to your attendance at or participation in the Concert, whether or not intentional.
- You further agree to indemnify and hold Coast 2 Coast LIVE LLC, and any and all of our agents, assignees, licensees, employees, principals, and business associates, including, but not limited to, Promoter, harmless from and against any claim, demand, or action arising out of or in connection with any breach or threatened breach by you of these terms, any applicable rules, regulations, or governing laws, or any policy or reasonable instructions given by Promoter, venue, the headlining Concert artist, or any of their agents, employees, or staff.
- You shall reimburse any indemnified party, on demand, for any payment made by that party with respect to any indemnified damage, liability, cost, loss or expense. You will, at Coast 2 Coast LIVE’s request, cooperate fully in any controversy which may arise with third parties concerning these terms or any of Coast 2 Coast LIVE’s rights hereunder.
- Nothing herein shall be deemed to create an employment relationship, partnership, or joint venture between you and Coast 2 Coast LIVE or Promoter. You understand that Coast 2 Coast LIVE is not a talent or employment agent.
We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time.